2013/11/06

PS1 / PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 1

Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )



Last time, I played Metal Gear Solid 4, then wanted to know the source of these series.  I chose to sold out the chapter 4 and add the different to obtain Complete Edition. 

HKD 388 available at Kwun Tong Plaza

I am disappointed for the discs doesn't record 1st chapter, while you should use inside the download code. 

Today, those screen are feeling with off-putting.

(As above is the PSX capture, which the screen better than original.

Just start and bear the low quality picture.  I think the gameplay should be good and it can finish by myself.  The result was told me that I am wrong.  In fact, this game is quite hard and not enough information for hints.  That's the develop purpose was length the playable time obviously.  If you not find some walkthrough, then you are hard to know what the purpose in the game. 

The walkthrough as below:


Additional, 1 of the boss who can able to mental manipulation.  You should use controller of players 2 to fight, otherwise you can't aim on him.  On PS3 of wireless controller, just press the HOME button, there are the options for turn it to Player 2. 

You can obtain a somethings when being completed:

CODE NAME : ELEPHANT

SPECIAL ITEMS
"CAMERA"
"BANDANA"

METAL GEAR REX

Story:
Snake was accepted an order to rescue two key persons, but fail.  Then, he is going to stop or destroy super weapon as METAL GEAR REX. 


Comments:
Poor control with not fun at all.  I describe it is suffering.  Even watched the walkthrough, I still die many times to fight against the boss.  I spent 12 hours to finished whole the game.  I suggest don't spend time on it.  Only watch the walkthrough movie as the above link should be better. 

Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )




沒有留言:

張貼留言