2013/11/27

PS3 Medal of Honor Warfighter [Limited Edition]

Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )




Always some reason behind lower prices
I bought it at HKD 90. 
(30.11.2013)  I think EA + Medal of Honor must be a better game. 

The story is taking about a special forces perform any missions, which nothing special.  This is not the main point. 




Unfortunately, the picture look quite rough.  The enemies reactions are fixed.  You are easy  to complete all of 13 stage at a short time.  It is totally a low-cost production.  I think this is no worth to mention it.  After,  I  am horrible to found a mall selling this game at HKD 50.  I will disclose where is it when I resell this game. 

 ======= 9.12.2013 =======
It was amazing that this game can sold HKD 90 in Yahoo auction.
In fact, this game with first hand just selling at HKD 50 at Kwun Tong MTR station in Hong Kong.


Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )






沒有留言:

張貼留言