2013/12/10

IOS Trigger Chrono

Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )

 


This is RPG masterpiece, don't be missed
In Super Nintendo, this game has already so famous.  I Games Mask also played, but I am not understand the game instructions and the story, because  it is Japanese.  So, I give up at the old time.  I remember  its has launched English version.  However, my english not quite good during the school time.  It have become a kind of regret. 

Today, IOS has already launched a Chinese Version of its (You can turn to English).  Then, I can understand to command control and the story line.  Although the story seem old-fashioned, it has express a timeless romance. 




The battle mood is base on real-time basic, while not is the type like minesweeper.  Story would interspersed to different times, which affecting to the different results.  So far, this concept is still a breakthrough.

The cutscenes from PSone version does not record in IOS version.  I suggest you can finish it then find the missed cutscenes from Youtube.  Anyway, I think IOS is more convenient to play such type of old game. 

Conclusion:
Don't miss it, if you like old Japanese RPG.  Here is highly recommend.   The story through to different time, and this product launched until to now, which the creativity are showing it is remains a first-class shuttle work. 


Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )







沒有留言:

張貼留言